Groceries are a necessity, but that doesn’t mean you always have to spend a lot on them. Take advantage of these savings tips to reduce your grocery bill:
• Start a garden – A great way to save money and have a fresh produce at your back door.
• Purchase generic brands – Save up to 25% by buying generic brand items.
• Buy items on sale – Find an item on sale? Stockpile!
• Shop at drug stores – In addition to grocery stores, drug stores often have bargains as well.
• Use coupons – Save big by purchasing items on sale and using coupons for those items.